Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce (Inc.)
The Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce was established at a public meeting in December 2002 and since then it has worked hard to foster business and economic development throughout the area. The Chamber believes that active business and social policies lead to economic development, and that a healthy business and community environment are intertwined. The area it services is north and north-east of Lake Eucumbene, centred around Adaminaby.
All local businesses are encouraged to join the Chamber and work together to help our businesses, our local economy and our future.
The LECC is committed to:
• Promoting Lake Eucumbene and adjacent Kosciuszko National Park as assets that can be managed, to contribute to regional economic productivity and growth;
• Facilitating local business development, to grow the community's wealth and long term wellbeing;
• Functioning as an effective Chamber of Commerce through representation and advocacy, coordination and facilitation of projects, networking and member services.
As an active member of the Snowy Mountains Chamber Alliance, LECC supports the annual Snowy Trout Challenge, encouraging visitors to the region.
LECC operates this website as an online resource for tourists, locals and business operators.
Join the LECC
Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce Inc. welcomes new members from businesses in the Adaminaby - Lake Eucumbene region.
- Networking - Improve your professional network with other businesses and organisations to facilitate business growth;
- Information - Stay informed of what is happening within our business community and progress of major projects and events (Snowy 2.0, Council projects, grants);
- Training - Access training and development to benefit your business;
Marketing and Advertising - Be listed on visitadaminaby.com.au, the easy-to-find online resource for local tourism, services and community news;
- Make your voice heard - As members of a Chamber, we can have a larger voice. Use the Chamber to facilitate projects, events, and action on concerns;
Support and advice from Business Australia through our Chamber Alliance membership.
Membership is only $50/year and includes a full business listing with photo on this website.