Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce (Inc.)
ABN 34 892 647 464 - INC9880093
The Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce was established at a public meeting in December 2002 and since then it has worked hard to foster business and economic development throughout the area. The Chamber believes that active business and social policies lead to economic development, and that a healthy business and community environment are intertwined. The area it services is north and north-east of Lake Eucumbene, centred around Adaminaby.
All local businesses are encouraged to join the Chamber and work together to help our businesses, our local economy and our future.
The LECC is committed to:
• Promoting Lake Eucumbene and adjacent Kosciuszko National Park as assets that can be managed, to contribute to regional economic productivity and growth;
• Facilitating local business development, to grow the community's wealth and long term wellbeing;
• Managing the visitadaminaby website for visitors and locals;
• Functioning as an effective Chamber of Commerce through representation and advocacy, coordination and facilitation of projects, networking and member services.
Snowy 2.0 and commercial waste fees are our top priorities at present.
Local chambers of commerce are the contact point for main
contractor Future Generation JV and government regarding Snowy 2.0: construction, contracting opportunities, impact on communities and local infrastructure improvements.
Join the LECC
Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce Inc. welcomes new members from businesses in the Adaminaby - Lake Eucumbene region.Benefits include:
- Networking - Improve your professional network with other businesses and organisations to facilitate business growth;
Information - Stay informed of what is happening within our
business community and progress of major projects and events (Snowy 2.0,
Council projects etc);
- Training - Access training and development to build your skills to benefit your business;
- Marketing and Advertising - Be listed on visitadaminaby.com.au and on the LECC Facebook page;
- Make your voice heard - As members of a Chamber, we can have a larger voice. Use the Chamber to facilitate projects, events, and action on concerns;
Support and advice from the NSW Business Chamber through our Chamber Alliance membership. See the NSWBC's energy offer.
Membership is $50/year, which includes a full business listing with photo on this website.
If your business has already purchased a full listing for this financial year, you are eligible for free Chamber membership.