Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce (Inc)
In this policy, "us", "we", or "our" means the Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce (Inc.) INC 9880093, ABN 348 926 474 64, operator owner of this website.
1. Information We Collect
We collect the following information:
- Contact details are collected as supplied by you from time to time and added to our website database.
- Content submitted for publication consists of event, business or organisation listings or other submissions of content which you would like us to publish on our website, including photos.
Web statistics record the paths taken by visitors through the website. This information is generally only recorded against IP address; it is not usually attributed to individual visitors. Statistics include:
- the type of browser you are using
- the date and time of your visit
- your IP address
- the address of any website that referred you to ours
- the addresses of pages accessed on our website and any documents downloaded.
Location details are read by our maps programs, for the purpose of displaying your location on our map on your mobile device. Your location data is not collected or recorded by the LECC or by our hosting provider, on server logs or by any other means.
2. How We Collect it
Contact details and content submitted for publication are collected when supplied by you either via the website or directly to us by other means.
Web statistics are recorded by our hosting provider.
Location details are requested and read by a script when you access a map on our website.
3. Why We Collect it & How We Use it
Content submitted for publication is collected, edited and published where applicable at your request and in accordance with the LECC visitadaminaby.com.au Website Terms and Conditions.
We collect your personal contact details:
- to respond to requests or queries you raise
- to confirm your identity
- to keep you up to date with news, special offers, and other marketing information which you have opted-in to receive
- to communicate with you as a LECC member, including communications regarding the content of submissions for website publication made by you or others, and updates to listings.
We collect website statistics:
- to measure and monitor the performance of our website
- to estimate interest in our products and services
- to refine and update our website's content
Our website reads location data to assist visitors to gain maximum benefit from the maps published on our website.
4. How We Disclose it
We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- as part of renaming or reorganisation of the LECC into an incorporated not-for-profit organisation with similar aims and objectives
- when explicitly authorised to do so by yourself at the time you supply the information
- as required or authorised by any applicable law
- to our web developer and hosting provider, through necessary database and server log access for the purposes of website development, hosting, service and maintenance
- as part of an investigation by us or our hosting provider into your bona fides or your activity on our website (including to your Internet Service Provider or network administrator)
- to lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person's health or safety.
We do not otherwise supply your personal information to third parties. We do not supply your contact details to any business or organisation which is a member of the LECC and/or listed on our website.
Cookies are tokens containing small amounts of information that are passed between a web browser and server. They may be used for various purposes including to retain information between visits if you return to the website at a later time.
6. Opting In & Out
If you supply us with your email or postal address you may be asked to opt in to receive marketing information from the LECC (not from or on behalf of individual businesses or organisations listed on our website) by email or other means. You may opt out of receiving this information at any time by contacting us in writing.
7. Information Management & Security
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is not lost, misused, or inadvertently provided to unauthorised third parties.
Access to unpublished information collected by this website and/or held in the website's database is limited to nominated representatives of the LECC committee.
You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic or other means cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the Internet or in other ways at your own risk.
8. Contact Us
You have the right to seek access to and update or correct the personal information we hold about you in our website database. If you make an access request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
If you receive any communication purporting to be connected with us or our products or services that you believe has been sent to you other than in accordance with this policy, or in breach of any law, please contact us immediately.
If you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, or would like to request access or changes to the information we hold; or if you find your personal information published on our website without your consent, please contact us in writing:
Via email: email@example.com
or to the Secretary:
2 Lett Street,
ADAMINABY, NSW 2629
The Lake Eucumbene Chamber of Commerce